I’m running this sponsored contest because it offers BargainBabe.com readers a great chance to win a $100 Target gift card and a $200 Amazon gift card. Here’s how it works.
1. Register and review a retailer on , a site that offers coupon codes and reviews from real consumers on their recent online shopping experiences. Your review can be positive, negative, or so-so. Just make sure it’s true! Register for StoreCrowd.com using Facebook or chose a username, pick a password, and plug in your email.
2. By reviewing a retailer on StoreCrowd.com you’ll be automatically entered to win the $200 Amazon gift card, a separate giveaway that StoreCrowd is running that ends Dec. 25, 2010. You can write as many as 10 reviews for 10 entries (one entry per review) for the StoreCrowd giveaway.
3. After you write a review, post a link to it in a comment on this post on BargainBabe.com. That enters you to win the $100 Target gift card. A winner will be randomly chosen from the comments, so you can see exactly how many people have entered!
Get additional entries by…
- becoming a fan of StoreCrowd on Facebook (one entry)
- following @storecrowd on Twitter (one entry)
- blogging about the contest (five entries)
The contest ends Dec. 19, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. The winner and three runner ups will be notified by email on Dec. 20, 2010.
A few cool things about StoreCrowd.com is that the site tracks how much you are saving and how much other people are saving using coupons you share. You can fan specific stores to get updates about new coupons or deals. You earn points for voting on deals and coupons, for using our Check-in Bookmarklet at a store, and for submitting coupons/deals/reviews.
This is paid content. Interested in an ad? Read my blog advertising page.