Jewelry stores at the mall sell engagement rings that look like what everyone else has. But you want something one-of-a-kind. Or something vintage. Maybe something a little different, just like you. But you’re on a budget and want to look at inexpensive jewelry in your price range.
It’s confusing – what’s all this ? Are prices and styles for that different? Once you’ve done a bit of research and set your budget, allow yourself to go with your heart.
Here are 9 engagement rings to fall in love with
Please note: Some of these rings are one-of-a-kind and may sell out. But you will get a general idea of what you may find at each site.
1. – If you’re looking for something vintage or at least vintage-inspired, you’re bound to find something you like at Erica Weiner. This is a streamlined Art Deco classic. The center stone (H-I/VS2) sits within decorative fishtail prongs and is flanked by .05ct diamond baguettes. Tiny triangles are engraved end of each angled shoulder, their crisp points lead into a trim knife edge hoop.
2. – Like Erica Weiner, Erstwhile Jewelry Co. offers a tempting mix of vintage pieces and one of a kind designs. This is made in platinum and centered with a 4.75ct emerald-cut aquamarine. Accented by two diamonds on each shoulder totaling 1 carat. Center stone is set in a fairly low four prong box setting. This standout ring is comfortably form-fitting on the finger. A stunning alternative to a diamond engagement ring or a beautiful addition to a vintage jewelry collection. $3,000.
3. – Yes, the where you go to buy toilet paper and cat litter in bulk also sells really lovely fine jewelry. Take a look at this which is set in 14K white gold (H-I, I1). This ring flashes with light and brilliance through the beautifully cut facets. It is a 0.96ct round cut diamond solitaire ring. $1,799.
4. – Again, one of those big club warehouses where you stock up on snack items in bulk also sells diamonds. Costco has some really gorgeous jewelry. Just check out this stunning princess cut and round brilliant 1.18ct VS2 clarity, I color for $3,599.99.
5. – You can design your own ring at Brilliant Earth, opt for a vintage piece, or try one of their unique designs. This , with a gorgeous teal sapphire set in a 14K white gold bezel setting, is priced at $2,140.
6. – Yes, eBay! There are many fine jewelers who have set up shop at eBay. You can get great rings at any price on eBay! This magnificent is fashioned in platinum. The ring contains one round cut .50ct yellow diamond in the center that is VS2 in clarity. It has a yellow diamond has been color enhanced, not clarity enhanced. The yellow diamond is accented by six round cut diamonds that are H in color and VS in clarity, with a total weight of .15ct. Total diamond weight of the ring is .65ct. $1,495.
7. – They don’t just sell crafty items on Etsy – it’s a great place to find vintage rings like this by Etsy seller PenelliBelle. Priced at $1,299, this handmade ring features a 14K white gold setting and is set with a 1 carat natural white sapphire in the center and 4 accent diamonds measuring .06 carats total weight.
8. – This is on sale at half off, currently priced at $1,200. Rough and refined at once, fourteen light-hued champagne diamonds sparkle like stars in grey palladium gold. Handmade by designer Esther Assouline, who begins her designs by working with soft chalk pastels and draws inspiration from her travels, the raw beauty of nature and the imprint of history on the materials she works with. 3mm wide band. 18K white gold, palladium, 14 2.9 ct light champagne diamonds. From France.
9. – Someone else’s cast-offs might be your good luck charm. This is up sale for $500. One carat sapphire surrounded by 32 diamonds that are .26cts, set in white gold.
And if your boyfriend is on the fence, commitment-wise, just tell him to watch this classic:
What sites do you look at for engagement rings?