Today only, get a for only $22.49 (reg. $39.99)! Options for 25 mile and 35 mile ranges are also available.
- FREE FOR LIFE – Never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again! The 1byone Amplified HDTV Antenna can pull in all of your local news, sitcom, kids and sports programs in full HD.
- SLIM BUILD, HIGH PERFORMANCE – The extremely soft and lightweight design can easily be hidden behind the TV or bookshelf, stuck high on a window (stand moisture weather or exposed to sunshine) or lain flat on a table, and will still pull in hundreds of crystal clear digital & HD shows!
- 10FT LONG CABLE – Makes it easier for you to place the antenna in your house to get the best reception, especially for customers whose televisions are not near windows.
- WHY WE CARE – Our biggest concern isn’t with earnings or profits; It’s with customers’experiences purchasing and using our products. We want satisfied customers and to develop trust in the 1byone brand. Simply us if you have issues with your antenna.
- IMPROVING YOUR EXPERIENCE – As with any antenna, you may find many variables contribute to your antenna’s performance. If your antenna is not working as expected, try one of the following: 1.) Check the antenna is correctly connected to your HDTV or 3rd party HD receiver. 2.) Set the mode to Antenna or Air in the TV’s setup menu and re-scan for channels. 3.) Antenna signal strength can vary depending on distance from the tower, terrain, and weather. If needed, reposition the antenna in a different location, such as higher on a wall or closer to a window, and face it in the direction of the broadcast tower. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna. 4.) This is an amplified antenna; If a signal cannot be received with the external amplifier, remove the amplifier and try again. In some instances, the amplifier may cause self-oscillation, which may interfere with the signal.
This post contains affiliate links.