Is there a small person whose got a fantastic imagination and tons of energy in your life? In other words, do you have young kids? Then check out , a new toy that combines arts and crafts with fantasy and exercise.
We are giving away three Wearables, a plane, bulldozer, and a princess carriage. Total value is $80. Entry details below.
Each Wearable comes in a large, flat box, and is made of several pieces of cardboard. Your child can color each piece before you assemble them into their three-dimensional shape. Each comes with straps so your child literally wears the toys. Let the playing begin!
The Wearables line is eco friendly, biodegradable, and recyclable. All products are proudly designed, produced, and packed in the USA, according to the PR rep.
Wearables have won several prizes from:
- (1st Place- Crafts Category)
- Parents Choice Awards (Editor’s Choice)
- ToyXplosion Top 20
- 7 Hot Toys for the Holidays
- The Toy Insider Mom, featured on The Today Show, Top 10 American Made Products
THERE ARE FIVE WAYS to enter the contest to win. Do as many as you like!!!
2. Tweet this: “I want to win $80 of toys kids can literally WEAR w/ @kcwearables bulldozer + plane on @bargainbabe #wingiveaways bit.ly/RXwRRs” and comment that you did so.
3. Like and comment that you did so.
4. Share the contest on Facebook: “I want to win $80 of toys kids can literally WEAR w/ @kcwearables bulldozer, plane, and princess carriage on @bargainbabe #wingiveaways bit.ly/RXwRRs” and comment that you did so.
5. Comment below with your favorite arts and crafts project with kids!
Contest ends Monday Nov. 19, 2012 at 3 p.m. EST.
You can also enter the Win Giveaways for these prizes:
- $50 Leaf digital antenna by Mohu (two winners)
- $100 of Veggie Tales DVDs and CDs
- $65 doll set and $40 gift card from Cracker Barrel
You can also enter on the six other blogs participating in Win Giveaways:
- $5 Dinners
I received toys from Wearables to review as part of this promotion.