Maybe you’re planning a Christmas or New Year’s Eve party. Or maybe you’re just looking to serve some holiday drinks for the adults after the merriment of Christmas day has wound down. So grab a Christmas cookie or two and drink in these delicious cocktail recipes that you and your guests will love.
Holiday Cocktails: Beyond Eggnog
1. Melted Snowman Martini (above). This Cocktail, from A Cozy Home, is sure to take the chill off. What you need: vanilla vodka, Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey, Rumchata and a splash of cream. Shake well and pour. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and garnish with a Wilton Snowman Candy.
2. Jack Frost Cocktail. You won’t have a Blue Christmas with this cheery drink in your hand. This recipe, from The Blond Cook, is described as “sweet, tropical and Christmas-y all at the same time.” Ingredients needed: vodka or light rum, pineapple juice, cream of coconut, blue curacao, coconut and corn syrup for rimming the glass.
3. White Christmas Margarita Punch. Dreaming of a White Christmas? Well, here you go! This recipe, from How Sweet It Is, calls for silver tequila, grand mariner, lime juice, coconut water, canned coconut milk, coconut cream, coconut rum, simple syrup and coconut extract, if desired. Garnish with sprigs of rosemary and fresh cranberries.
4. White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Martini. If you’ve got a sweet tooth for candy canes, imagine this incredibly rich, creamy cocktail made with white chocolate liqueur, vanilla vodka, peppermint schnapps and a splash of milk or cream, to taste. To rim the glass, use melted white chocolate and crushed peppermint candies. From Will Cook for Friends.
5. Blackberry Ombre Sparkler. Another eye-catching drink, this one from The Cookie Rookie as featured in Mon Cheri. Perfect for any holiday party or December wedding. Ingredients: fresh blackberries, sugar, water, fresh rosemary sprigs and champagne.
6. White Chocolate Snowflake Martini. This recipe, from Lulu’s Fashion Blog, is described as “the perfect blend of sweet and creamy that will have you feeling the holiday cheer in no time.” What you need: vanilla vodka, Godiva white chocolate liqueur, white creme de cacao, half and half, and a lemon wedge and sanding sugar for the rim.
Do you have a favorite holiday cocktail?
This post contains affiliate links.