Halloween food is frighteningly fun for the whole family, whether you’re whipping up healthy concoctions or silly sweet treats. Having a Halloween party? Bringing something to your kid’s school? Wow the crowd with these easy-to-make recipes.
8 Easy Halloween Sweet Treats
1. Monster Donuts. These donuts are a scream! What you need: glazed ring donuts, plastic vampire teeth and chocolate chips. Quick, inexpensive, hilarious.
2. Witch brooms. With only two ingredients, these couldn’t be easier – or cuter! All you need are Reese’s miniature Peanut Butter cups and pretzel sticks. The kids will enjoy helping you put these together.
3. Bleeding red velvet cake. This bloody good cake from is sure to be a conversation starter. Use a red velvet cake mix, white frosting and red icing. Stab a big knife in the top for an extra-spooky effect.
4. Witch hat cupcakes. These creative cupcakes from blog are the perfect party treats for your little spooks! Decorate with frosting colored with available at Michael’s.
5. Monster eye cake. All eyes will be on this dessert which is made with different sized Oreos and plain M&Ms. Simple, inexepensive, eye-catching!
6. Spooky S’Mores. Peeps brand makes more than chicks – every Halloween, you can find these cute marshmallow ghosts. Scare up some Spooky S’mores with this fun recipe from
7. Cookie graveyard. This spooktacular Halloween version of “worms and dirt” calls for Milano cookie tombstones, candy corns and candy mini-pumpkins. The kids will really dig it! From
8. Halloween cookie witch hats. Hats off to whoever came up with these easy-to-make sweets! What you need: upside-down Fudge Stripe cookies, Hershey’s Kisses and orange frosting. From