This post is brought to you by the Shopping Online Bro, bringing you with convenient Facebook ratings.
I don’t usually hit the post-Christmas sales, but I have almost no Christmas decorations so I want to pick up a few things. I also am on the lookout for a few household comforts. Here is my post-holiday shopping plan.
- Crate & Barrel – I want to hit the outlet in the East Bay to look for holiday ornaments and a table cloth for daily use.
- Etsy.com – I’ve got my eye on a beautiful advent calender and a set of three tiny gnomes that would look lovely in the living room. I’m hoping they will go on sale after the holiday, though there is no guarantee.
- Macy’s – I’m curious if the store will have any bras on sale as I’m still down one. I’m also in the market for a new pair of slippers with a firmer sole as I wear them for many hours a day during the winter and need arch support.
- Any drugstore – I’m not going to buy my holiday cards at the dollar store next year because the envelopes was so thin I had to gingerly push each card in. And the envelopes were so small I had to trim my holiday photo to fit! They were 20 for $1, but not worth it, especially if I can score cards for 50-75% off. I’m also considering ditching paper and doing an electronic card next year.
- J.Crew – I want a new sweater (but don’t need one) so I won’t buy one unless it is a really good deal. J.Crew has been having a ton of sales, so I’m hopeful that trend will continue post-holiday.