If you know a girl from the ages of 4-14 (and even older), chances are you know someone who loves American Girl dolls. From the moment I first laid eyes on an American Girl catalog in the 1980s, I have been captivated by the stories and historical accessories that set AG apart from other dolls. Now that my twin girls are nine, I love sharing the stories and doll fun with them. It’s one of our favorite hobbies to enjoy together. Although most fans feel American Girl products are worth the cost, they aren’t exactly budget friendly.
Dollar Tree to the Rescue!
Fortunately, if you keep your eyes open, you can find lots of miniature treasures to round out your daughter’s collection at a fraction of the price you would pay for name-brand accessories. Just last week, my daughters and I were exploring the Dollar Tree and came across some items they just had to have for their American Girl world. At only a buck a pop, even a frugal mommy can’t say no to these!
- Check out these adorable mini drawers that every doll can use to stash her stuff!
- We fell in love with these that really work! I hope I don’t catch any dolls up past curfew reading tiny books!
- Musical instruments have always been high on our dolly wish list. These adorable guitars are just what they need to rock the house. They come in several styles and can actually be “tuned”!
- If your doll is looking for some fresh décor, be sure to check out the magnets. This little framed “Love” print we found is perfectly sized and perfectly sweet!
- These are the perfect size for dolls and run on solar power so they will teach them to be environmentally conscious at the same time.
- Every doll needs a plant to care for! Although a real potted plant would be fun, you can’t always count on getting the best light through that doll house window. This mini faux potted plant is perfect to bring spring to the doll hangout.
- Sports-loving eighteen inch friends will flip out for these cool skateboards! Make sure your doll has a helmet before trying any tricks on these!
- Maybe a safer bet would be this for spring break fun.
- For doll-sized refreshments, you’ve got to look for these shot glasses that look just like red Solo cups. You get twenty cups for only one dollar so all your dolls can party in style!
You never know where you will find the perfect items for a little girls dream doll world! Keep checking back here at Niconail for many more Dollar Tree Deals.