In the days before Pinterest, people put some branches in a vase or hung up a wreath for Thanksgiving decor and called it good. But now we want more. And we don’t want to spend a lot for it. If you’re lacking in DIY skills like me, you also need it to be easy. Thank goodness for the Dollar Tree and some very clever bloggers. Here are 12 Dollar Tree Thanksgiving decor ideas that will make your home Pinterest-worthy on a budget.
- A little completely transforms
- This looks easy enough for even the craft-impaired like me.
- I love how the wine glasses in this centerpiece serve double-duty.
- These are perfect with the sunflowers, but you could fill them with any kind of fall foliage.
- This is actually a picture from a Pottery Barn catalog, but imagine how easy it would be to replicate these with some and a can of .
- Got candy corn that nobody wants to eat? Use it to .
- It’s hard to believe this was made entirely with Dollar Tree supplies.
- Here’s a clever way to make a .
- This is as easy as it is welcoming.
- Those same when they’re gussied up with some metallic paint.
- This takes about two minutes to put together, but it looks like it’s straight out of a magazine.
- What’s seasonal decor without a wreath? I love .
How are you decorating your home this Thanksgiving?
This post contains affiliate links.