Fidget spinners are all the rage – we’ve got a half dozen in our house alone. Online people are posting pictures of their disinterested pets staring at spinning fidget toys. And on the news today, there was an entire feature dedicated to fidget spinners. But how much is too much?
Proof that fidget spinners are inescapable.
1. Fidget spinner nail art. Yes, this is a real thing. Beauty YouTuber Natasha Lee created a fidget spinner manicure and we just can’t look away. .
2. Fidget spinner makeup contouring. Okay, this post by CoverGirl model and YouTube star was meant as a joke, but I’m betting many of his followers will give it a try… if only to get cheekbones as defined as his.
3. Fidget spinner cookies. The company sells homemade fidget spinner-shaped cookies. Spinning cookies start at $6 and non-spinning at $4.50. They come in any color you choose and ship nationwide. Sweet!
3. Fidget spinner cupcakes. Fidget spinners as cupcake toppers? We’ll give it a whirl! The Scary Mommy blog boasts: “In two steps, you’ll go from boring parent to the coolest mom ever. Not to mention, you’ll turn your store-bought cupcakes into the talk of the town. Don’t you wish everything was that easy?” .
4. Fidget spinner as guitar pick. YouTuber and musician decided to see if he could . But he didn’t just use it as a pick, he let it spin… creating a new spin on playing the bass.
5. DIY Lego fidget spinners. If you’ve just got to DIY everything, this will show you how to make your very own fidget spinner from Legos. Which beats stepping on them in the dark.
6. DIY fidget spinners made from bicycle chains. No Legos on hand? No problem! The will show you how to make your own fidget spinner using a bike chain, zip ties, bearings, bolts and nuts.
8. Fidget spinner tricks. Peruse YouTube and you’ll find countless videos showcasing fidget spinner tricks. For a fun spoof of these videos, check out Miranda Sings’
9. Grills with built-in spinners. Okay, we’re pretty sure this meme is a joke… but is it?