Today is ! Thousands of merchants are offering free shipping – many with no minimum – with GUARANTEED Christmas Eve delivery. It’s a holiday for procrastinators, basically.
Do you still have presents to buy? (I’m done, but need to make one more trip to the Post Office.) Or perhaps you want to get a start on birthdays coming up or stock up on gifts while shipping is free?!
A very short list of stores participating (1,353 total so far!)
- Harry & David
- Barnes & Noble
- Best Buy
- Kay Jewelers
- Tiger Direct
- Dollar General
- Office Max
- Office Depot
- Bath & Body Works
- World Market (Cost Plus)
- JC Penney
- FAO Schwartz
- Melissa & Doug
- See the complete list of !
Are you going to take advantage of Free Shipping Day?
- 3 Simple Holiday Wreaths You Can Make for Under $25
- Best Groupons for Christmas Gifts
- 8 Easy and Fun Christmas Crafts
- How to Opt Out of Giving Gifts
- 107 DIY Stocking Stuffers
- Most Unusual Gifts this Christmas
- 12 Gifts that Save Money in 2013
- Is taking a vacation cheaper than exchanging gifts?
- How to make paper Christmas ornaments
- Top Gift Cards for the Holidays
- 10 Ways to Earn Extra Money Before Christmas
- How I got $550 in Christmas Presents for $98