Kids eat free offers are perfect for parents looking to eat out on a budget with their kids! There’s no need to hit fast food joints for cheap food. Doesn’t a night off from cooking sound nice?
When my sister was younger (we’re 13 year apart) I used to take advantage of these deals. She’s now a teen and no longer qualifies. Bummer. Make sure to ask if there’s an age restriction!
Here’s how to score kids eat free offers.
1. Join your favorite restaurant’s e-mail club. This is how you’ll get exclusive deals and alerts, sometimes for free meals for kids. If it’s an option, make sure you indicate you have kids.
2. Keep up on social media. Don’t want to share your email? You can also LIKE the restaurant’s Facebook page, or follow them on Twitter for up to date news.
3. Don’t be afraid to ask. A lot of restaurants offer kids eat free offers, but aren’t very good at advertising them. Strike up a conversation with your waiter and ask beforehand as many times you must order from a special menu for kids to eat free.
4. Search online. The sites below are useful when trying to save money at restaurants when eating out with kids.
5. – Search for restaurants around our city that offered inexpensive children menus or Kids Eat Free offers. This site is updated with the help of readers. Just select your state, city, and day of the week you’d like to eat out to get a list of offers.
6. AllKidsEatFree.com – Not only does this site include kids eat free offers at restaurants, but it also includes kids meals deals at hotels and resorts. Perfect when you’re on vacation with your family and want to eat out! Note that this site has sponsors supporting them so you may see a couple banner ads from them.
7. – Download the , or browse online for kids meal deals. You can search by zip, or city and state. Love that this site gives you all the info you need. It also includes the restaurant’s number so you can verify the info.
8. – This site features more than15,000 restaurants nationwide and is constantly being updated with new deals. Plus, Out to Eat With Kids includes a special logo next to restaurants that have healthy children’s menus. The best part is that this site has so you can access the info on-the-go.