Are you a homeowner? Does maintaining your home overwhelm you? Are you putting off taking inventory of your home for insurance purposes simply because it’s too overwhelming? You need .
Today we are giving away two HomeZada memberships
What is HomeZada?
HomeZada is zen for homeowners. It is a comprehensive website that helps homeowners track the contents of their property, and organize home maintenance projects.
So what can I do on HomeZada?
- You can assign a task (inspect the exterior siding) to someone in your household (your husband).
- You can watch how to videos and tutorials.
- You can customize maintenance reminders. I deleted reminders related to a garage because we don’t have one, for instance.
- You can upload contractor details for a project.
- You can store videos, documents, and receipts related to a project.
My favorite part about the site is the list of reminders.
Inspect caulking in bathrooms was one of them. Recently my husband and I were talking about how we needed to caulk the bathroom! Click on the tip, and you see a page that briefly explains the issue AND shares a how to video. AWESOME!
If the reminders get overwhelming, it’s easy to delete them or dismiss them.
How much does HomeZada cost?
An annual membership is $59, and includes all of the features I mentioned above, blog posts, project ideas, and more. But you can get a free membership for one year below. Two people will win!
How do I enter to win a HomeZada membership?
- Head over to .
- Toodle around a bit, then come back to this post and comment with what home improvement project is at the top of your list. I personally am going to sand the heck out of our kitchen table and then re-varnish it as soon as it hits 45 degrees out.
- Hang tight until we pick a random winner. The contest ends Sunday March 29, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Good luck and until we pick a winner, I wish you much home zen!
I was compensated for this post.