UPDATE: I talked to Sears’ rep and they have agreed to open the contest to anyone. I repeat, anyone can win, no matter what your family status!!! However, the $600 gift card has to be spent at a Sears in MA, CT, RI, or New York City.
PREVIOUSLY: The reader contest to win a $600 shopping spree at Sears ends Sunday, Nov. 21 at 11:59 p.m. EST. To be eligible to win, join the BargainBabe.com daily or weekly email list.
Rules to be aware of:
- I’m going to come along to share shopping tips and record the event with a flip camera, which means the shopping spree must take place in MA, CT, RI, or New York City. I can only drive so far!
- The winner must shop for a family of four, including a mom, dad, son, and daughter. I’m checking to see if we can define “family” a bit more broadly.
- The shopping spree will take place Nov. 29-Dec. 5, 2010 at a Sears in MA, CT, RI, or New York City.
- I’ll be recording the event with a flip camera, so if you’re camera shy do not enter.
- You must be 18 or older to be eligible to win.
- The reader will get to keep everything s/he buys with the $600 Sears gift card, of course!
- If you already receive my emails, you are automatically entered to win. Sears donated the gift card and flip camera for this contest.
Got a question? Leave a comment and I’ll get back to you asap.