Eating out is one of my favorite things to do. But aside from fast food joints, restaurant coupons are rare. I use Restaurant.com to drop my tab by 25-40%, an incredible savings. TODAY ONLY, you can get a $25 gift certificate to a restaurant of your choosing for $2, earn – which means you pay just $1.40!!! Coupon code below.
We’ve also suggested electronics gifts, gifts at Sears, toys for kids, mens’ shavers, gifts for teens, unique and quirky gifts, and All You mag gifts. Tomorrow’s edition covers gifts for men and women. We’ll finish the gift guide on Dec. 9 with the best overall gifts.
If you’re new to this site, here’s how Restaurant.com works. You have three gift options on Restaurant.com:
- Buy a gift certificate for a particular restaurant.
- Buy a physical gift card, which the recipient redeems online for a voucher at a specific restaurant they want to eat at. (This is a good option if you don’t know their favorite eateries.)
- Buy an eGift card, which is the same as physical gift card except that it is emailed to the recipient.
- Spice up a Restaurant.com gift with a bottle of wine and/or a babysitting voucher (or cash to cover the sitter).
Restaurant.com coupon codes:
- Use coupon code GIFT to get a $25 gift certificate for $2, to bring the cost down to $1.40 each. The code expires today, Dec. 7, 2011.
- The same coupon code, GIFT, gets you a physical gift card or eGift card for $3. Again, for an extra 30% off. Expires Dec. 7, 2011.
- Buy five physical gift cards and get one FREE! Offer ends Dec. 7, 2011.
Note, a few restaurants are priced slightly higher, adding a dollar or two to your cost. Pretty reasonable for certain restaurants. You can also buy gifts in $50 or $100 denomination.
Electronics gifts — Hot Holiday Gift Guide Day 1
Value gifts at Sears — Hot Holiday Gift Guide Day 2
Toys for kids – Hot Holiday Gift Guide Day 3
Mens’ shavers – Hot Holiday Gift Guide Day 4
Gifts for teens – Hot Holiday Gift Guide Day 5
Unique and quirky gifts – Hot Holiday Gift Guide Day 6
All You mag giveaway – Hot Holiday Gift Guide Day 7
Clicking on these links supports BargainBabe.com. Thank you for helping make blogging my full time job! This post is copyrighted by BargainBabe.com. Any other site posting this content is violating the DMCA.