Choose from the Cyro, the Cyro II and the Cyro G-10. . Kershaw’s popular Cryo II gets a sleek update with a full body BlackWash finish, giving the knife a cool broken in look and also providing extra protection for the metal while helping to hide scratches and scuffs. Similar to the original, the Cryo II BlackWash is designed by custom knifemaker Rick Hinderer and precision engineered by Kershaw.
- Stealthy BlackWash finish on blade provides extra protection, helping hide scratches, scuffs and fingerprints
- 3.25” high-performance 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade features excellent toughness, edge retention and corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel handle features SpeedSafe assisted opening with flipper, secure frame lock, lockbar stabilizer and 4-position deep-carry pocketclip
- Sleek, rugged EDC easily carried in pockets, backpacks, purses, on belts or on a lanyard with the handle’s predrilled attachment point
- Ideal for any backpacker, hunter, wilderness guide, gardener, mechanic, or anyone in need of a sturdy, strong everyday carry
This post contains affiliate links.