- Energy Star has a page listing for 2009, 2010 and some that are good through 2016
- Tree Hugger has a really cool 14-page slide show titled like a Kindle, hybrid car, or wind turbine.
- DSIRE has a of incentives that promote renewable energy and energy efficiency, listed by state. DSIRE is a joint project between the North Carolina Solar Center and the Interstate Renewable Energy Council and is funded by the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Energy Star explains how the stimulus bill has affected energy credits: The tax credit has been raised from 10 to 30 percent. The maximum credit has been raised from $500 to $1,500 total for the 2009-2010 with some exceptions like geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, and solar panels. The $200 cap on windows has been removed, but the requirements have been increased significantly.
- Energy Star has also answered two pages of questions submitted by readers about energy credits.
- Planet Green points out