– just like it sounds, the site sells baubles and gifts from former beaus. The currently has 495 items, from $11 to $7,000.
– this site sells rings and gowns from relationships that ended before the couple made it to the altar. A gemologist checks that each piece of jewelry is as the seller described it before the transaction goes through.
– for ideas on where to tie the knot in the U.S. or abroad, this site has many suggestions. If you are checking out places to get married, you can often get in free. Call ahead to confirm or try talking to the ticket seller.
– this site has tons of great ideas, from how to save money on flowers, the reception, favors, and pretty much every aspect of your wedding.
– the designer’s wedding dresses start at $45, including a strapless sheath dress with a pink ribbon across the waist. All the dresses are on clearance, and I’m not sure if that is because they are from last season or perhaps the line is being discontinued.
JCPenney sells bridal growns and bridesmaid dresses. So does and . And of course, there is always .
What other sites and resources have you found helpful? Help a bride out and leave a comment.